The six fundamental principles are a product of 10 years of soul searching, leading me to where I am today. I love my job as an artist but life in general. The six fundamental principles will not only improve your art skills but also improve all other aspects of your life. Please don´t be the starving or depressed artist. Don´t waste your time. Let´s get down to what really matters here!
1. Free yourself from the old paradigm of how art is done
- Full demonstration of what materials you can use and how to set up your studio - from beginner to pro. Watch the video
- Full demonstration of how you can use your art tools - from beginner to pro (the sky is not the limit). Watch the video.
- Different myths about how art methodologically should be done and how art education ain´t necessary today.
2. Cultivate a strong vision for your art - discover your deepest values in life to set and reach your personal goals as an artist
- A strong vision will orient you and help you reach your goals - it´s the fuel that makes you never give up (the principles of self-discipline and being aware of what is important to you in life).
- How to discover your deepest values in life and understand the psychology of how to stay focused and constantly refine your vision and goals as an artist (including how to balance art from the heart and making money from it).
- How to stay organized and find a good balance between order and chaos to maximize creativity(Includes worksheets)
3. Learn how to observe your art objectively in order to progress faster
- It´s not about how you have learned to see art, but rather how you see it without a filter of indoctrinated ideas - how to do that!
- Learn to be present and make subtle corrections with patience and mindfulness.
- How to let go of the constant chatter in the mind; overanalyzing and wanting everything to be PERFECT.(Includes worksheets)
4. How to think about art - deconstruct everything you have learned in order "to be you" and think and feel for yourself
- How to think about yourself as an artist and stay optimistic even when things get tuff.
- How to develop faith and balance self-critique with faith in the process - ground yourself with healthy expectations of yourself and your art.
- How to think outside the box and generate new ideas quickly that inspire you and how to extend flow states as long as possible.(Includes worksheets)
5. It´s about having fun and enjoying the process - how to manage anxiety and fear in order to love what you do
- If you are not having fun, what is the point? Understand your specific situation as an artist in order to know how to ground yourself in reality; how to understand that from a beginner's perspective and from an advanced artist's perspective.
- How to get in the mood and feel inspired when painting.- How to be mindful of anxiety and fear and what to do about it in order to be happy and create art you love.
6. Be a mad scientist - how experimentation works and how to pattern recognize in order to develop your intuition and build your own tailored skills
- Your intuition is probably the single most important skill as an artist - you will learn to follow your intuition and enhance it.
- How to experiment in order to learn from all the different perspectives you create and thus develop your own unique art style.
- How to use mindfulness in order to remember how you did something that either worked or did not work doing the process of painting and thus develop your own skills.(Includes worksheets)